From its high profile to its command-style seating the GEM e2 two-passenger vehicle is ideal for those short trips you make every day. Its standard six 12-volt flooded electrolyte batteries provide a range of up to 35 miles on a charge and the many vehicle options offer you great versatility.
- Automotive-style, three point safety belts.
- 12-inch street-rated tires are standard on the GEM e2.
- Quartz-halogen headlamps with a 20-second safety delay after vehicle is turned off, front and rear turn signals, high-mount rear brake and taillights.
- Laminated, tinted automotive safety glass with windshield wiper.
- Structural composite and thermoplastic body panels.
- Dual upper hand grips (optional) and lower seat rails.
- Rear and side reflectors.
- Rearview and dual exterior mirrors (driver's side standard, passenger side optional).
- The GEM e2 seats two occupants with bench-style seating using molded-foam cushions covered by marine grade UV-stable vinyl coverings.
- Four-wheel automotive-style hydraulic brakes and parking brake.
- Dual A-arm front independent suspension with coil over shock.
- Automotive rack-and-pinion steering.
- Welded aluminum space-frame using custom aluminum-alloy extrusions.
- The GEM e2 features a heavy-duty DC motor with continuous 5 horsepower rating and 12 horsepower peak during acceleration and hill climbing.
- Front-wheel drive with speed reducer and integral differential.
- Solid-state custom motor controller with under and over voltage detector, regenerative braking, motor thermal protection and top speed regulation.
- Six 12-volt flooded electrolyte batteries are standard on the GEM e2.
- On-board 72-volt DC charger that plugs into a standard 110-volt AC 15-amp outlet.
|Curb Weight||1,140 lbs|
|Payload Capacity||710 lbs|
|Cubic Feet of Cab||47 ft|
|Turning Circle||24 ft|
|Range||Up to 35 miles|
|Top Speed (High Mode)||25 mph|
|Top Speed (Low Mode)||15 mph|
Comments to date: 1. Page 1 of 1.
Debbie Shoemaker Coco Beach
2:09pm on Monday, March 14th, 2011
Do you have sales outlets for the carts in our area? Please let me know as I am in the market to purchase a cart. Thank you.