From its seating for four to a variety of vehicle options, the GEM e4 is perfect for visiting family and friends or just recreational driving. Add one of the three optional, interchangable carriers for exceptional functionality. In addition, the GEM e4 features a sunroof and six 12-volt flooded electrolyte batteries for a range of up to 30 miles on a charge.
- Automotive-style, three point safety belts.
- 12-inch street-rated tires are standard on the GEM e4.
- Quartz-halogen headlamps with a 20-second safety delay after vehicle is turned off, front and rear turn signals, high-mount rear brake and taillights.
- Laminated, tinted automotive safety glass with windshield wiper.
- Structural composite and thermoplastic body panels.
- Dual upper hand grips (optional) and lower seat rails.
- Rear and side reflectors.
- Rearview and dual exterior mirrors (driver's side standard, passenger side optional).
- The GEM e4 seats four occupants with front bucket seats and a rear bench seat.
- Four-wheel automotive-style hydraulic brakes and parking brake.
- Dual A-arm front independent suspension with coil over shock.
- Automotive rack-and-pinion steering.
- Welded aluminum space-frame using custom aluminum-alloy extrusions.
- The GEM e4 features a heavy-duty DC motor with continuous 5 horsepower rating and 12 horsepower peak during acceleration and hill climbing.
- Front-wheel drive with speed reducer and integral differential.
- Solid-state custom motor controller with under and over voltage detector, regenerative braking, motor thermal protection and top speed regulation.
- Six 12-volt flooded electrolyte batteries are standard on the GEM e4.
- On-board 72-volt DC charger that plugs into a standard 110-volt AC 15-amp outlet.
|Curb Weight||1,290 lbs|
|Payload Capacity||910 lbs|
|Cubic Feet of Cab||78 ft|
|Turning Circle||32 ft|
|Range||Up to 30 miles|
|Top Speed (High Mode)||25 mph|
|Top Speed (Low Mode)||15 mph|
No comments have been provided.