From its design to the vast array of options, the GEM e6 is in a class of its own. What makes the GEM e6 so unique is that an optional "S" Package can be added to provide extra cargo-carrying capability and a driving range of up to 40 miles on a charge. The GEM e6 also offers many standard features including six 12-volt maintenance-free gel batteries, a 7.0 hp motor, sunroof, scuff guards, right hand mirror, mud guards and grab handles all to provide convenience.
- Automotive-style, three point safety belts.
- 13-inch street-rated tires are standard on the GEM e6.
- Quartz-halogen headlamps with a 20-second safety delay after vehicle is turned off, front and rear turn signals, high-mount rear brake and taillights.
- Laminated, tinted automotive safety glass with windshield wiper.
- Structural composite and thermoplastic body panels.
- Dual upper hand grips (optional) and lower seat rails.
- Rear and side reflectors.
- Rearview and dual exterior mirrors (driver's side standard, passenger side optional).
- The GEM e6 seats six occupants with front and middle-row bucket seats and a rear bench seat.
- Four-wheel automotive-style hydraulic brakes and parking brake.
- Dual A-arm front independent suspension with coil over shock.
- Automotive rack-and-pinion steering.
- Welded aluminum space-frame using custom aluminum-alloy extrusions.
- The GEM e6 features a heavy-duty DC motor with continuous 7 horsepower rating and 15 horsepower peak during acceleration and hill climbing.
- Front-wheel drive with speed reducer and integral differential.
- Solid-state custom motor controller with under and over voltage detector, regenerative braking, motor thermal protection and top speed regulation.
- Six 12-volt maintenance-free gel batteries are standard on the GEM e6 and nine 8-volt maintenance-free gel batteries are standard on the GEM e6 with the "S" Package.
- On-board 72-volt DC charger that plugs into a standard 110-volt AC 15-amp outlet.
|Curb Weight||1,690 lbs|
|Payload Capacity||1,310 lbs|
|Cubic Feet of Cab||109 ft|
|Turning Circle||39 ft|
|Range||Up to 30 miles|
|Top Speed (High Mode)||25 mph|
|Top Speed (Low Mode)||15 mph|
Comments to date: 2. Page 1 of 1.
9:16pm on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012
If information were scocer, this would be a goooooal!
Sagar Sharma bangalore
10:51pm on Wednesday, November 16th, 2011
we want the quotation of GEM e6 electric car and also any dealers available in india pl make find out as early as possible