From its functionality to reliability, the GEM eS is extremely cost-effective and is much more economical than a gasoline-powered vehicle. In fact, it costs just pennies a day to operate! The GEM eS features six 12-volt flooded electrolyte batteries for a range of up to 30 miles on a charge and a 39" x 48" flat bed with a 330 pound cargo capacity.
- Automotive-style, three point safety belts.
- 12-inch street-rated tires are standard on the GEM eS.
- Quartz-halogen headlamps with a 20-second safety delay after vehicle is turned off, front and rear turn signals, high-mount rear brake and taillights.
- Laminated, tinted automotive safety glass with windshield wiper.
- Structural composite and thermoplastic body panels.
- Dual upper hand grips (optional) and lower seat rails.
- Rear and side reflectors.
- Rearview and dual exterior mirrors (driver's side standard, passenger side optional).
- The GEM eS seats two occupants with bench-style seating using molded-foam cushions covered by marine grade UV-stable vinyl coverings.
- Four-wheel automotive-style hydraulic brakes and parking brake.
- Dual A-arm front independent suspension with coil over shock.
- Automotive rack-and-pinion steering.
- Welded aluminum space-frame using custom aluminum-alloy extrusions.
- The GEM eS features a heavy-duty DC motor with continuous 5 horsepower rating and 12 horsepower peak during acceleration and hill climbing.
- Front-wheel drive with speed reducer and integral differential.
- Solid-state custom motor controller with under and over voltage detector, regenerative braking, motor thermal protection and top speed regulation.
- Six 12-volt flooded electrolyte batteries are standard on the GEM eS.
- On-board 72-volt DC charger that plugs into a standard 110-volt AC 15-amp outlet.
|Curb Weight||1,170 lbs|
|Payload Capacity||680 lbs|
|Cubic Feet of Cab||47 ft|
|Turning Circle||24 ft|
|Range||Up to 30 miles|
|Top Speed (High Mode)||25 mph|
|Top Speed (Low Mode)||15 mph|
No comments have been provided.